Friday, July 25, 2014

2 BOYS?!

When people I know or once knew find out I have two boys, theyre usally like OMG YOU HAVE 2 boys?! and I always respond with, "I know right!" Even though I dont really know what that means. hmm, That topic is something more for MY blog than yours so Ill keep my deep thinking on such matters to my page and keep yours with just pictures and crap you do every day because thats the point of this right? One day, most likely when youre teenagers, youll be reading this and be face desking at all the "lame" stuff I put on here. But you see, the thing about that is, ITS NOT LAME! I wonder if I'll still talk to the way I do now when youre older. Maybe I'll be more sophisticated and MOM-LIKE? But for right now, I talk pretty much the way I type.
Noah, Noah, Noah...You are the sweetest thing I've ever laid eyes on. You are just a big softy and I love it. I'm pretty sure I only took that picture to embarrass you with it one day. Youre just laying on the floor, naked, enjoying spongebob without a care in the world. LOVE IT!
You also have the sweetest eyes ever. When you look into your eyes theyre just so soft. Youre not even 3 yet and I can tell what a big kind heart you have.
Youre just a giant sweet heart that everyone loves.
Just look at you. Youre perfect!
LOGI LOGI LOGI, Your soul shine can be seen from miles away. Youre such a free spirit. Just a happy and free spirit who loves his momma!
This is just another example of how I can sit and stare at you doing the most simple things and be in awe.
You do have a super cute fishface too!
and of course once he catches on that Id like him to keep his hair in a certain way, the rebel in him does this.
Oh Logan How I love you! You stress me out but boy do I love you. I love both of you. I should make a blog called the son I love more so then you will both know once and for all who my favorite is. LOL! Aw, Noah just woke up and came to me on the computer and fell asleep in my arms. <3 Sweetest thing EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 I Love You to Infinity | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com