Monday, July 21, 2014

Potty Chart & Wal-Mart

Today we finally put up the Potty Chart in the restroom. The only tape I could find was duct, so it doesnt look too pretty but thats ok because I made and colored the charts by hand and they are quite lovely! Dontcha Think?!

Logan is a little ahead when it comes to pottying in the potty. Although, Noah tinkles a lot more when he goes but goes less frequently. I think Logan is still learning that he can control his bladder. You both pooped in the potty today! YAY! but you also pooped on the floor :| but hey, accidents happen. Well, Noah didnt poop ON the floor. Technically you pooped in your underwear because I put big boy undies on you and you pooped in them, then squished it around in there like playdoh! It was pretty disgusting. Logan, you LITERALLY pooped on the floor. Dead set in the middle of the hallway then came and told me you made a mess. I was scared to go look but when I did, it was just a turd sitting there, nothing too too bad. We're getting there!
Apparently your Dad has been teaching you "HULK SMASH!" because you randomly say it then slam your fist down. I had no idea where you had gotten it then I asked your Dad the other day and he laughed so I'm guessing thats where youre getting it from. I've never been a fan of fighting or guns or anything like that but I have to remember that you're both boys! If it was my way you'd both be in the kitchen baking cupcakes with me all the time but I understand you are boys so you wanna get rough and dirty sometimes. I've been better about letting you play with guns and swords and wrestle a little more these days. Today when we went to walmart, we had to complete the HULK SMASH...

You didnt take them off the whole ride home and I had to fight with you to take them off so you could get in the bath. You love those stupid things lol. They were a bit expensive($20) for something so useless IMO but you seem to enjoy them and a happy you, makes a happy me :) Theyre made of foam so you dont cause too much damage with them, or havent yet atleast. We'll see how long until something comes up broken or Logan comes crying that you hit him.

Made it out of Walmart alive and we got Wendy's on the way home. You both get the same thing all the time because you dont eat much of anything besides french fries! But i get them with no salt so i feel less guilty =P Logan just started eating the chicken nuggets which is awesome! Now to get Noah to up his protein intake and we will be all set!

I just laid Logi down right before I started this and its almost 10pm so I'm about to turn off the tv and put Noah to bed. Youre not going to be very happy about this since youre really into this episode of Peppa Pig but OH WELL! ITS MI'MI's TIME!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 I Love You to Infinity | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com