Saturday, July 19, 2014

Zzz

I don't remember which one woke me up or if it was both of you, but it was around 9. Logan is a huge morning person. You always wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Noah is usually in a good mood as well, but you like to be cuddled in the morning. You like Mommy to put her arm around you and cuddle you into my neck. I dont know how you can breath like that, but you love it and it puts me in a better mood. I AM NOT a morning person. Never have been. I dont like to talk in the morning but seeing you two so happy, how can I not be happy?

Neither of you wanted to eat, but you both wanted bottles. YES BOTTLES! I know that Noahs almost 3 and Logans almost 2 but you love your bottles! You usually only have one in the morning and one to sleep. Everyone says I should be trying to get you off it but I dont want to take away something you enjoy. Just like I tell everyone else...I've never seen a 5 year old with a bottle, so I figure that you'll stop using it when you want to lol.

I've been feeling really dizzy today so I asked your Dad if he could go to the store for me because you need some milk and stuff but of course he said no but that instead he would watch you while I went. I brought you both back a slice of piece each, I know how much you boys LOVE your pizza. Never the crust though, that always goes in the trash. You two can finish off a full medium pizza all by yourselves.







Logibear was pooped and fell asleep around 730. You rarely fight it. You'll even tell me when you want to go to sleep. "Momma ba-ba and mi-mis." So once I make you a bottle, you run straight to your bed.





On the other hand, Noah showed no signs of slowing down. You never ask to go "mi-mi's," and even when its time for bed, you never want to go! You usually stay up another hour or two sitting on the couch watching Umizoomi or Max and Ruby until you fall asleep, then I struggle to carry you to my bed. It's quite the job since youre not a little baby anymore :P.






Tonight, you did something you havent done in a while...




You fell asleep in my arms.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 I Love You to Infinity | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com