The rest of the day was boring. We took Grandma to work and came home. I cleaned while you watched cartoons, the usual. You did have a lot of carrots from the homemade chicken soup your grandma made. Noah only eats the carrots, while Logan will eat everything but the chicken.
Its now 9pm. Logi has been asleep for about an hour an a half. Noah is sitting behind me on the couch watching an episode of Max and Ruby. He knows this episode word for word. I just turned about to glance at him and his eyes are glossy. Hes definitely tired. After I finish this, I'm going to go cuddle up with him in bed and fall asleep. Thats probably one of my favorite times. Bedtime. Not only because I get to sleep, but because Noah is such a cuddler. I dont know what I'm going to do once he starts sleeping in his own bed since hes been spoiling me since he was born. Logan on the other hand has never slept in Mommy's bed. Hes perfectly content inside his crib.
You two are perfect in every way shape and form.
I just realized that I should probably start taking more pictures when you have clothes on because youre going to grow up thinking you had no clothes when in reality you have two closets full of them! Well, Logan does because he gets all the hand me downs lol. Noah actually needs some new summer clothes. Probably going to go shopping for them this week sometime.

0 comments:
Post a Comment