Sunday, July 20, 2014

Missing you two!

Today I woke up and got you both ready to go with your Grandparents to Salem to your Uncle Alfredos house. You guys love it there. He has a pool, trampoline, volleyball court, and a dog named KiKi that you both always ask to see. Its almost 7pm and youve both been gone all day having the time of your lives im sure while I'm over here alone, just missing you! Thats ok though. As long as youre happy, Im happy!

I asked Ana to take a few pictures while you were there so I could add here but she hasnt sent any. She did send a video though. Its of Logan sitting on a bench in a trance. She then panned over to what he was watching and it was a stage full of girls tap dancing. He was so hypnotized! He loves music and dancing and performing. I'm telling you, Logi is gonna be a star one day. I dont know how, why, or when, but he was born to shine. Mark my words lol. BUT if you dont, I'll still love you no matter what! I promise :D

I just called your grandma to see what you were doing and I hear Noah asking for Juice and Logan saying he has to go "pee-pee." She said you guys ate rice and were having a lot of fun like I knew you would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 I Love You to Infinity | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com