Today was a very bad day for me. I had an extremely high fever and a pounding headache. Normally I would ask your Grandma to watch you while I laid down for a little while but she had to be at work by 11 and being that I was sick I couldnt take her so she had to leave extra early to take the bus. I did the best I could until your dad got off of work. I barricaded us in the room by blocking off the door with Logans crib, turned on Dora the explorer and laid down. I let you guys pretty much destroy the bedroom. There were french fries all over the floor and you both kept taking off your diapers til I finally gave up and left you naked. It seemed to be working out well until Logan walked up to me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed and decided to pee on my leg. All down my pajama bottom leg and one sock. I was so grossed out but felt too crappy to even get mad. So I got up and took you both to the bathroom. Noah sat on the potty first and started to tinkle and as soon as he did, Logan started peeing on Noahs feet while he was peeing in the potty! I grabbed the towel that was behind the door and started wiping off Noahs feet and the floor. By the time Logan got his turn on the potty, I think most of his pee was on the floor. I wasnt a happy camper but thats ok. Your dad got off work early to take care of you while I laid down. I feel asleep for a few hours, woke up to use the bathroom and the house was silent so I was guessing that he had taken you somewhere and went back to lie down. At around 6 he woke me up to ask where your socks were because he was going to take you to the park. He woke you guys up, got you dressed, fed you and took you to the park while I laid back down. When you guys got back, he gave you both a bath. Despite me feeling horrible, you two were in very good moods after your baths.
.JPG)
I tried to lay you down with bottles but I dont think you two were ready for bed yet lol.
.JPG)
You guys keep doing this really annoying thing where you just scream for no reason. Usually Noah will do it first in the highest pitch ever, then Logan will follow suit. My head is killing me so I tell you guys to be quiet but you dont listen. Surprise Surprise lol.
Boys will be boys I suppose ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment